Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme:
Select a jewelry in advance and pay a fixed amount on due date of every month for 11 months (minimum value – Rs. 5000).
At the end of the 12th month you will be eligible for a special discount equivalent to one-month amount.
✅ Step 1 – Pay monthly (11 month installments)
✅ Step 2 – Get Special Discount (Get 1 monthly installment for free at the end of the 12th month from us!)
✅ Step 3 – Redeem & Purchase (Redeem final amount after 12 months at any of our stores/online)
1. Plan Ahead – subscribe for your future high value purchases
2. For special moments – Plan for gifting or buying on special occasions like birthdays, weddings, etc.
3. Last installment free – get discount worth a full month’s installment on your purchase!
Refer to the terms and conditions documents or contact one our team members for any confusions!!
Phone: 977 1 4222531, 0977 1 4243007
Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme Terms and Conditions
- You can select a jewelry advance scheme and pay a fixed amount on due date of every month for 11 months (minimum value – Rs. 5000 and it can be any amount in multiples of INR 1,000). At the end of the 12th month you will be eligible for a special discount equivalent to one-month amount.
- You can redeem your Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme subscription anytime and purchase jewellery using the installments paid and the special discount as per the table below.
You Pay for Special Discount 12 months 100% of one installment amount 7 months 50% of one installment amount 5 months 25% of one installment amount
- You will get special discount after 30 days from the last installment due date.
- You can make payment for the Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme either by visiting any of the stores operated by the Company or deposit the amount in our bank account or transfer to our electronic wallet (e-sewa and khalti) amount. If deposited in our bank account or e-wallet, you have to inform us through phone or message to receive confirmation
- Upon making payment of installments during the Term, you will be entitled to purchase either plain gold jewellery or diamond/gemstone studded jewellery either through the Website (www.gahanaonline.com) or any of the stores operated by the Company. You cannot purchase Gold Coins or Solitaires by redeeming the Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme subscription.
- Upon completion of the Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme registration process, the Company will allot you a unique subscription number.
- Any person subscribing to the Gahana Griha Bachat scheme should be 18 years or above and should be a resident Nepali.
- If you delay the payment for one installment, special discount will be reduced by 1/3rd of one month installment amount. If you delay the payment for any two installments, special discount will be reduced by 2/3rd of one-month installment amount. If you delay the payment for more than two installments, there will not be any special discount.
- If you miss paying more than 2 installments within due date or if you chose to cancel the scheme membership before paying 5 installments, you will not be eligible for special discount. You can purchase plain gold or diamond/gemstone jewellery through the Website or any of the stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you. Alternately, you can take the amount deposited in cash or cheque.
- The Company will not be paying any interest.
- In the event you do not buy any products within 12 months (365 days) from the date of payment of the first installment, you will be issued a gift card equivalent to the total installments paid by you and the applicable special discount. You can then use the gift card for your purchase.
- Advance payment is allowed. However, the scheme can be redeemed only according to the table in clause 2.
- The registration under the scheme or the subscription number allotted to you is not transferable. However, in the event of the death, the nominee specified in the Subscription Form will have the rights to pay the balance installment amount (if any) and buy the Products using the subscription number of the demised User.
- Any additional discount given under the Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme will be deducted at the time of redemption if customer chooses to discontinue scheme before maturity or breaches the terms and conditions of the Gold Mine Scheme.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel and refund the money towards your Gahana Griha Bachat Scheme installment if there is any discrepancy in the details submitted by you or you do not submit valid ID proof within 30 days of enrollment. In such cases, the amount paid by you towards subscription will be refunded.
- If you choose to terminate or cancel the subscription, you will be entitled to purchase any product(s) from the Website or stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you. You will not be entitled for refund of the monthly installments or any portion thereof, paid by you towards the Scheme.